Do you want to improve your organisation's waste management, reduce the amount of waste produced, sort better and understand the obligations that apply to your sector?
The Professional Waste Facilitator is a free assistance and support service aimed at all professionals and producers of non-household waste in Brussels (companies, businesses, public bodies, etc.).
What are your basic obligations?
- Sort waste.
- Keep proof of good management.
- Use the right bags and containers.
The Professional Waste Facilitator offers you :
- A helpdesk to answer your questions.
- Training courses specific to your sector to help you better understand your obligations and discover the best practices to put in place. For training dates, check the calendar at: https://environnement.brussels/pro/agenda
- Waste diagnostics. This will provide you with practical ideas for reducing and optimising your waste management. Contact the facilitator to schedule a meeting.
Don't wait any longer to ask for advice. Contact the Professional Waste Facilitator: firstname.lastname@example.org
Two other Facilitators at your disposal
2. The Circular Economy Permit and Waste Facilitator supports you:
- In the environmental permit process.
- In the waste end-of-status procedure.
- In the development of a compliant quality management system (QMS).
Contact ▶ email@example.com